Section: Anti-Corruption Strategy
Section: Annual Reports
- Annual Report 2006/2007
- Annual Report 2008/2009
- Annual Report 2009/2010
- Annual Report 2011/2012
- Annual Report 2012/2013
- Annual Report 2013/2014
- National Corruption Perception Survey Report 2016 (Part 01)
- National Corruption Perception Survey Report 2016 (Part 02)
- Ongwediva Annual Trade Fair Corruption Perception Survey 2009
- Namibia National Urban Corruption Perception Survey Report 2009
- Namibia National Survey Report
This Strategic Plan pertains to Namibia’s vision of having a corruption free society in which all citizens have equal and fair access to opportunities and resources. This Strategic Plan embodies the mandate of the Anti-Corruption Commission as articulated in the Anti-Corruption Act, 2003 (Act No. 8 of 2003) to fight and prevent corruption in Namibia.
This Strategic Plan is a medium term plan with a span of five years extending from the year 2010 up to and inclusive of the year 2014.
Download the complete document below.
ACC Strategic Plan
Causes and effects of corruption