The Anti- Corruption Commission, since 2014 investigated the above-mentioned alleged corruption case. The case relates to allegations that during October 2014 at Otjiwarongo in the Regional Division of Otjozondjupa, Namibia the said accused persons, being public officers, to wit, Lennon Patrick Bock (Control Administrative Officer), and Ronald Diergaardt [Chief Administration’ […]
- ACC OTJ 14-001162 – ALLEGED CORRUPTION: ARREST: LENNON PATRICK BOCK AND RONALD DIERGAARDT
- Former Karibib Municipality CEO convicted of corruption ,forgery
- Welcoming remarks by Paulus Noa,Director-general of Anti-Corruption Commission, at the ethics and Corruption risk assesment worskshop for members of the Namibian Police Force 3 TO 5 DECEMBER 2018 ACC AUDITORIUM.
- Remarks by Major – General Anne-Marie Nainda, During the Ethic Integrity and Corruption Risk Assessment Workshop, 03 December 2018
- Address By Paulus K. Noa, Director General of ACC at the 2nd Joint ALAN AGM AND 7TH AMICAALL ANNUAL PARTNERS ORIENTATION CONFERENCE, 18-20 October 2018, Walvis Bay.