Members of the African Union Advisory Board on Corruption are in Namibia to evaluate the implementation of the African Union Convention on Preventing and Combating Corruption. The delegation, led by Hon Pascal Bamouni, made a brief visit at the Anti-Corruption Commission as part of their evaluation mission to familiarise themselves […]
- ACC OTJ 14-001162 – ALLEGED CORRUPTION: ARREST: LENNON PATRICK BOCK AND RONALD DIERGAARDT
- Former Karibib Municipality CEO convicted of corruption ,forgery
- Welcoming remarks by Paulus Noa,Director-general of Anti-Corruption Commission, at the ethics and Corruption risk assesment worskshop for members of the Namibian Police Force 3 TO 5 DECEMBER 2018 ACC AUDITORIUM.
- Remarks by Major – General Anne-Marie Nainda, During the Ethic Integrity and Corruption Risk Assessment Workshop, 03 December 2018
- Address By Paulus K. Noa, Director General of ACC at the 2nd Joint ALAN AGM AND 7TH AMICAALL ANNUAL PARTNERS ORIENTATION CONFERENCE, 18-20 October 2018, Walvis Bay.